Diverse and Precise Machining Solutions From a Single Source.
Highly complex configurations? Ultra-close tolerances? Difficult to machine materials? As a multi-process master, RS Precision develops the most advantageous manufacturing solution, one that produces the best performing and most consistent complex part at a competitive cost. Our company-owned 14,000 square foot facility in Farmingdale, New York, houses over 50 state-of-the-art machines which are either upgraded or expanded yearly.
We offer both traditional and non-traditional machining processes:
- Multi-Axis CNC Milling and Turning
- CNC Wire and Sinker EDM
- CNC Form and Surface Grinding
- Precision surface and form grinding
Our work? It’s complicated:
- Multi-axis machining, including milling and turning in a single setup.
- Precision machining of materials ranging from composites to hardened steels.
- Advanced grinding methods for integrity of both form and surface.
- In-house assembly for one-stop convenience and shorter lead-times.
- Holes to .001 diameter
- Slots to .001 wide
- High-precision tolerances to +/- .0001
A Highly Collaborative Approach
Delivers Performance and Value—
from ‘Print To Part.
Zero tolerance for failure is why aerospace designers and engineers rely on RS Precision’s multi-process capabilities to take their complex parts above and beyond. Our work includes:
- Sophisticated components used in jet engine fuel control systems
- Housings, chassis and frames for avionic and electronic devices
- Complex components used in bomb release units for jet fighters and heat exchanger cores for jet aircraft
Above: CNC Vertical Milled, Precision Bored
Helical Coil Assembly.
Tight tolerance held to .0003.
Above: CNC Vertical Milled,
High Speed CNC
held to .001.
Above: High Tolerances
Full assembly with rivets,
JSF housing Interface.
Above: 5-Axis Turned and Milled in a Single Operation
Concentricity and precision in
Above: Multi-Axis CNC Machined, Precision Ground
Custom 465 SS.
Tolerances held to .0002.